- Full Time
HR Manager for a growing Technology Consultancy - Bristol
Global Technology Consultancy, looking for a HR Manager to join the team.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a HR Manager to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment as the People Support Lead. This is a stand-alone role (within a wider People team), with the goal of supporting the business to drive best practice in the People support, management, and process.
As the HR Manager you will work with the people leaders from around the business, supporting them to deliver a positive, fair-minded, and efficient people experience for their teams, with the ultimate objective of helping the business to continue as a great place to work. To do this you'll draw upon your expert knowledge of employee relations and the law, as well as mediation and conflict resolution techniques, skill in training leaders in HR best practice, and your ability to coach and guide others in a collaborative way. In this role you'd be expected to provide high quality and efficient advisory support, as well as managing a range of people processes and producing vital metrics, understanding that a fast-moving environment means requirements might frequently change!
- A strong HR/Employee Relations Manager with experience working within this role in a fast-changing, high-performance environment (ideally CIPD qualified).
- Experience of working in a stand-alone or limited-reliance role.
- A confident decision maker who can proceed reassurance and support to others credibly.
- Highly skilled at offering pragmatic employee relations advice to people managers.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and the ability to translate this into clear, usable information/actions.
- Proven ability to drive best practice in HR operations.
c£50k - £55k + benefits.