HR Project Manager
- Full Time
HR Project Manager responsible for project delivery over the HR landscape.
Leading on the implementation of Time & Attendance and providing solutions relating to Payroll, Benefits & Pensions.
Growing, fast paced business going through exciting change & build. Based in Northamptonshire.
As HR Project Manager you will report to the HRIT Manager and build key relationships with the Payroll Lead, Change Management Lead and Standardisation Lead as well as other colleagues across T&A, HRIS and Payroll.
You will be responsible for the project delivery across the HR landscape as well as the HRIT Lead on the T&A implementation. Key areas will also include:
- Technical lead for the projects within the HR landscape.
- Ensuring workshops cover the required level of technical detail to allow for appropriate design & implementation.
- Working with other teams to ensure technical solutions are considered end to end for HR, T&A, Benefits & Pensions etc.
- Working with vendors to ensure solutions are well understood.
- Project governance.
- Liaising with a broad range of stakeholders internally across the UK & Europe as well as external partners & suppliers.
To be considered for this HR Project Manager role you will have excellent working knowledge of end to end HR, T&A and Payroll processes and a strong working knowledge of time & attendance systems.
You will also have experience of HR Systems within a large organisation involving HCM, T&A and payroll data as well as a good understanding of complex data flows.
Sound experience of delivering systems change within the HR context is also critical.
You will be have sound communication skills and be able to liaise with local & European teams to ensure deliverables as well as being able to deliver a robust testing strategy for HR systems.
Experience of merging payrolls is also highly advantageous.
Up to £65,000 per annum + bens