7 days left
- Full Time
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a Global Leadership Consultancy to secure a new HR Coordinator to join their Global HR Team.
This is an integral role, supporting both UK HR Business Partners whilst also supporting and solely responsible for the Executive Assistant population.
You will be an established HR generalist with experience across a vast number of activities within HR, including responsibility for performance issues, probation reviews and general queries.
Day to day duties will include:
- Process and run the UK monthly payroll for the two entities.
- Manage the benefit administration as well as supplier relationships.
- Maintain and update all data on the HRIS (Workday).
- Work with Senior HR colleagues on implementing and improving company policies.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to fill the Executive Assistant vacancies when needed.
- Manager the Executive Assistant population from a resourcing and performance issue perspective.
- Manage the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding.
- Responsible for all right to work checks, work permits, visas and UK employment contracts.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- At least five years' experienced working within the HR field, ideally supporting within a generalist capacity.
- Experience handling performance issues, probation reviews and general queries
- Experience working alongside payroll would be beneficial
- Ideally experienced working within a professional services environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Act as an advocate for HR process improvements, taking initiative to solve problems and overall HR effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
Apply for HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly