Varied and exciting HR Coordinator role based in the Potters Bar area offering great benefits and the opportunity to be part of a supportive and flexible company getting involved in all aspects of HR.
An innovative multi-national company with great success in the FMCG industry based in the Potters Bar area with an excellent national reputation for providing cutting edge services. With parking on site and a supportive management team in place for someone with prior HR experience.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- General HR Admin: updating employee records, updating HR systems, but also being involved in providing basic guidance and advice to employee.
- Monitoring all HR emails and queries
- Maintenance of HR document and employee records
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Routine correspondence with employees and third agencies
- Monthly reporting including Headcount reporting, HR Dashboard, Colleague Changes and Bradford Factor
- Ensure HR databases filling on systems are accurate and up to date
Successful HR Coordinator Candidate:
- HR experience for at least 1-2 years
- Passionate in pursuing a career as a HR Assistant initially
- Desire to constantly be learning and improving
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong accountability and ownership
- A supportive stable company culture and development opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work with well known brand
- Great benefits scheme