HR Data Management and Reporting Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
- Working closely with the HR Data & Insight Manager
- Create and maintain relevant data structures and plans within the Workday System and run end-to-end testing.
- Oversee data integration within Workday.
- Help key users to audit their data and maintain data integrity in the systems.
- Identify data issues/risks and raise through the appropriate channels.
- Monitor data to ensure system integrity and consistency and identify measures to address any gaps.
- Implement policies and guidelines for data management and develop standard operating procedures for data handling and archiving.
- Creating new reports in Workday for users based on queries and business needs
- Building dashboards and visualisations to show results at a glance
- Maintaining databases, spreadsheets and other tools used in data analysis
Experience with Workday data & reporting
- Experience of Power BI would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SQL / Python preferable but not essential
Apply for HR Data Management and Reporting Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly