HR Advisor - 12 month Mat leave
HR Advisor - 12 Month Mat Leave
Your new company
A life sciences and research business based in Edinburgh, are now recruiting an HR Advisor to cover a 12 month maternity leave. This is on a hybrid basis.
Your new role
Reporting in to the HR manager and supported by an HR assistant, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Support managers with staffing issues including sickness, absence, performance and grievance
- Provide advice support and coaching to staff on T&C's
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Plan, organise and deliver learning and development
- Implement appraisals, job evaluation and promotions
- Maintain and develop HR systems
- Produce reports and analyse for trends
- Create, update and amend Policies and Procedures as required
- Adhoc project work
- Deputise for Manager
What you'll need to succeed
You will have demonstrated experience as a HR Advisor, working in a HR operational role providing service to managers and staff .You will hold a current CIPD qualification and have up to date knowledge on employment law. You will have experience managing cases including absence, disciplinary, grievance and performance.
What you'll get in return
A base salary of £32,500 p.a. 38 days annual leave. Flexi time and agile working. salary sacrifice benefits platform. Free on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Advisor - 12 month Mat leave
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly