UK Payroll & Tax Specialist
- Full Time
UK Payroll & Tax Specialist - £35K - 12 month FTC
My client is a global icon in its ever changing field that is a hot topic on all political agendas.
Due to maternity leave, they are in pursuit of a UK Payroll Specialist to join them on a 12 month contract who will also be the point of contact for any employment tax legislative queries.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- enjoy working in a small team
- be pro-active and able to orient themselves in a payroll quickly
- have processed UK payroll end to end
- have processed PSA's or been involved in RTI
- want to get involved in continues improvement of the function
Experience of SD Worx will be highly regarded, but not essential.
If you enjoy dealing with UK payroll and associated tax queries, this role is one not to miss!
Currently the team are working remotely with plans to return to the office a few days per month, which is based in Westminster.
Apply for UK Payroll & Tax Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly