My client, a Global Financial Services firm based in the West of London seeks a Senior Sourcer to join their Talent Acquisition team where you will be working closely with multiple Talent Acquisition Partners, identifying passive and active candidates for a variety of positions across multiple countries in Europe.
This role is key to ensuring the successful sourcing and engagement of high quality and diverse talent for our client.
A leading Global Financial Services Firm based in West London with the following Diversity Agenda:
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our client's promise, it's the foundation of our client's company culture. Our client fosters a feeling of togetherness in the workplace, supports diversity of thought, culture and background, fights for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively works to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, our client is a better place to work and a better business partner to its clients.
A Senior Sourcer to:
- Engage with Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers to understand role requirements, overall expectations, time-frames, candidate pool quality and quantity.
- Engage with senior stakeholders on search focused activities for Director and Senior Director hires
- Develop a proactive candidate pipeline plan, to various areas of the business
- Find, attract and present, the best, diverse talent to senior managers across the organisation
- Become our client's storyteller to the world, sharing inspiring information with candidates about the client, their business strategy, culture, current and future opportunities.
- Attract, engage and advise potential talent with candidate experience being a top priority and our client's Employee Value Proposition being front of mind.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with Talent Acquisition Partners, Hiring Managers and the senior candidate market to create partnerships that yield success, predictable results and credibility.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing including but not limited to Linked-In, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals and networking events.
- Identify talent in hard-to-reach places, learn about their skills and motivations and educate them on the culture and opportunities with our client.
- Utilise a variety of tools and resources to uncover premium untapped talent.
- Conduct research to identify, evaluate and prioritise target companies and locations to headhunt from.
- Proactively develop, grow and maintain a network of external prospects to feed into and nurture our client's talent pools.
- Be the forefront of lead generation initiatives to drive a continuous high-calibre candidate flow.
- Align to business strategy and deliver against metrics.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns to target top talent.
- Proactively provide data and market insights to stakeholders and the business making outstanding recommendations to inform key recruiting decisions.
- Deliver continuous improvements in the quality, time and cost of hiring via strategic and efficient candidate identification.
- Track and use data driven techniques and analysis to solve sourcing problems, define success and translate metrics into usable insights for stakeholders.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be able to lead the way with industry best practice.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation in our client's applicant tracking system on candidates, hiring manager's interactions and other recruiting activities.
A Senior Sourcer with:
- Independent, flexible and motivated individual who loves the challenge of finding and converting extraordinary talent into hires.
- Deep understanding of what makes a diverse candidate and how to engage with this vitally important market.
- Experience at either an agency, or within an internal search function
- Expert level knowledge of new and innovative search methodologies and tools which include sourcing beyond Linked-In.
- Strong background in engaging with senior candidates and managers.
- A real passion for sourcing and building relationships with the best talent.
- Ability and drive to continually explore/test/maximise sourcing strategies.
- Ability to juggle multiple requisitions at one time, manage a high-volume workload and deliver results in a fast-paced, demanding growth environment.
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while effectively working together as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport, develop relationships and proactively keep stakeholders informed.
- The ability to influence key stakeholders with the courage to challenge and set expectations.
- Solutions orientated with the ability to solve complex sourcing challenges.
- Experience delivering successfully against metrics in tight time-frames.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems.
A competitive salary and benefits package with flexible working options.