Internal Recruitment Specialist
Page Personnel HR are working with a global company in the engineering and manufacturing industry with offices in Manchester. They are seeking an Internal Recruitment Specialist to join and support a busy team across a variety of roles within the UK. This position is especially suited to someone from an internal background who is a strong team player and enjoys building relationships with stakeholders. The role offers hybrid working.
Our client are a global, FTSE 250 organisation operating within the engineering/manufacturing space. They are recruiting for an Internal Recruitment Specialist to join and support a busy team. The role is based in Manchester with flexible working.
The key responsibilities for the Internal Recruitment Specialist are managing the full lifecycle recruitment process, proactively sourcing talent via various channels, writing adverts, networking, advising hiring managers regarding best practice recruitment, arranging interviews and conducting screening calls, involvement in shaping the candidate journey, ensuring legal compliance and best practices are upheld throughout the recruitment and onboarding process, supporting D&I initiatives, building excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, assisting with HR projects. The role is based in Manchester and offers flexible remote working.
As the successful Internal Recruitment Specialist you will demonstrate:
- A recruitment background (agency or internal), ideally within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment
- Proven experience using proactive sourcing techniques to identify and engage talented individuals including (LinkedIn, Social Media, etc.)
- Experience of managing and prioritising high volumes of roles, whilst working to tight deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office tools including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & SharePoint
- A proactive approach to resourcing
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- High levels of tenacity, creativity and lateral thinking
- The ability to adapt and cope with unexpected queries, managing problems as they arise
- Have great communication skills and the ability to influence different audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client offers a competitive basic salary - £36-38K, 15% bonus, development opportunities, flexible working, and more!