We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer for a globally renowned Gaming Brand, based in Central London.
This brand works with some of the biggest names in gaming across the globe. Given their growth and demand in the market over the past year, they are looking for extra resource to join their busy team. If you are currently in agency looking to make your first move in house - this could be the job for you!
You will work alongside the Senior Talent Acquisition Partners to find the best talent to help them continue with their growth. You will be a forward thinking, proactive individual that can work collaboratively with the wider business and HR team.
- Support on the full recruitment cycle end to end; shortlisting, screening candidates, organising interviews with hiring managers, conducting reference checks, processing offers together with the drawing up and issuing of contracts of employment
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed etc), networking events, local regional resources, and university partnerships
- Work with the Senior TA Partners to design bespoke assessment approaches for internal and external roles; support assessment methodologies, update the Career site ensuring the information is accurate and current
- Ensure the most appropriate talent pooling strategy in put in place through talent pipelining and arranging meet ups
- At least 1-2 years of Recruitment or Resourcing experience, In house or agency!
- Ability to manage/resource on a high-volume job portfolio.