HR Business Partner (12 month FTC)
Urgent maternity cover HR Business Partner role for a Medical Tech business in Newbury.
You will work with Ops Leaders in areas such as talent management, change management, succession planning, employee relations, compensation, and performance management.
Candidates must be excellent Business Partners with a strong HR Generalist profile, and be available to start ASAP/in July.
Our client is a very successful and well-respected international Medical Tech business in Newbury
As the HR Business Partner (12 month FTC) for this Medical Tech company in Newbury, you will support up to 16 leaders in the Operations side of the business, with a broad remit including both strategic and operational accountabilities.
This will include talent management, change management and succession planning, as well as employee relations, compensation, and performance management.
This position is responsible for executing the talent strategy, providing a consistent experience to managers and employees and supporting and executing the engagement strategy for the market.
- Serves as subject-matter expert to managers.
- Applies policies and procedures across organisation; assists in the interpretation and administration of company policies and guidelines and will advise and counsel others in equitable application.
- Applies compliance knowledge to mitigate risk.
- Implements solutions that are aligned and consistent with global HR best practices.
- Effectively builds strong partnerships with managers to ensure HR resources are effectively provided to each group.
- Will maintain constant and effective involvement in employee relations activities.
- Provides guidance on HR matters, partnering with subject-matter experts to develop needed solutions.
- Uses knowledge of business and HR metrics to facilitate business decisions.
- Coaches managers on HR and business-related issues.
- Executes programs, policies, and procedures to drive an engaged and performing organisational culture.
- Delivers solutions that address issues of retention, change management and employee engagement, partnering with subject-matter experts as appropriate.
- Analyses and presents data to managers and recommends solutions that support the culture and the defined HR strategy.
- Analyses root causes of work environment issues; manages interventions and solutions in collaboration and cooperation with key stakeholders
The business are currently working remotely from home but there are plans to bring everyone back on-site at some stage this year. When that happens they will operate a hybrid model, so people can work 2-3 days in the office
and the rest at home if they want to - there will be flexibility.
To apply for this HR Business Partner (12 month FTC) role, your profile will closely match the following:
- A broad base of HR Business Partnering experience, including both strategic and operational accountabilities - this would include talent management, change management, succession planning, employee relations, compensation, and performance management.
- Demonstrable experience interacting with COE's and business leaders is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex employee relations/performance management matters.
- Strong facilitation, consulting, relationship-building, influence, negotiation skills, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence different groups.
- Demonstrated execution ability.
- Capability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organisation.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
- Strong situational assessment and objective evaluation skills.
- Advanced written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
This is a maternity cover role, and the incumbent goes on maternity leave in July - so it would be advantageous if you were available at short notice.
This HR Business Partner (12 month FTC) role offers a comprehensive range of benefits including a 10% bonus scheme.