Technology Recruitment Partner
5 days left
- Full Time
This is a great opportunity for an experienced in-house recruiter to join a fast paced, financial services organisation, focusing on digital and IT business area. If you are have experience as working as in-house recruiter looking for a new challenge please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I'm delighted to be working exclusively with a large and well-known financial service organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the Digital Leadership Team and HR Business Partner to develop Digital's people strategy, forecast talent needs and lead recruitment activity Deliver an attraction plan for Digital recruitment needs, including developing the employee proposition for Digital roles, aligned to the strategy for the business Manage relationships with specialist Digital recruitment agencies Lead creative and innovative campaigns to drive attraction, recruitment and selection to minimise agencies fees Support development of a strong brand within the technology community
- Provide support and guidance to managers in all areas of recruitment and engagement of talent within the function Work with the Learning Team to develop career pathways for the Digital function Reporting on recruitment activities to the HR and Digital management team
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous recruitment experience within the Technology sector Demonstrable evidence of running effective recruitment campaigns
- Consultancy skills - challenges thinking and helps build practical solutions that reduce cost & deliver results Influencing skills Build meaningful and trustful relationships at a senior level ability to build credibility quickly and engender trust
- Ability to work independently and with autonomy Knowledge of employment law
- Knowledge of the Technology talent market
£40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Work with one of the fastest growing and most ambitious technology functions in the North of England
- Be part of a winning team with a people first culture Great flexible working arrangements Participation in the company development programmes Access to Employment Law learning opportunities Autonomy to plan and direct talent attraction campaigns and projects