Organisational Alignment Lead
Organisational Alignment Lead role
Oakleaf are working for a fast-growing Telco business who are looking for a Organisational Alignment Lead to come in help support the Operational Delivery Director and Head of Operational Excellence. You will be responsible for researching, evaluating, recommend and coordinates with Key Stakeholders to custodian of all the org artefacts, working closely with HR to reflect/build in org changes/alignments with the wider org structure/approach.
This is an initial 6-month contract role with the view to go on longer. The role is paying between 32-42K Pro rata.
- Review and address feedback on a review Role and Responsibilities Performance
- Continuously review, analyse and maintain up to date role manuals based on accurate roles and responsibilities (RACI).
- Work alongside Group HRBP to document new roles, responsibilities, and competencies, as part of the 'To-Be' effort
- Collaborate with business SMEs to align roles and responsibilities to processes.
- Work alongside Group HRBP to develop and plan roll out of approved org changes and execute the plan.
- Complete Role Mapping and Skills Assessments to support people learning and development initiatives (I.e., Project Management community skills assessment).
- Work in close coordination with Business Transformation, Functional and OCM (Organisational Change Management) departments
Support the development of deliverables associated with Role, Responsibilities and Organization Alignment effort, including reports and presentations.
What we are looking for:
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to assess the current state of an organisation and its components.
- Ability to define the direction and strategy for business process redesign while ensuring organizational needs are being addressed.
- Experience in the EPC industry
Experience in organisational design for large, complex organizations
If you feel that this role is for you, then please apply now!