Human Resources Coordinator
2 days left
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Human Resources Coordinator for a leading construction company with the view to go permanent. The role is the first point of contact for all human resources (HR) and payroll queries. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of service, ensuring that all queries coming into the HR and Payroll teams' inboxes are answered in a timely manner. You will also provide transactional and administration support, reporting to the team to enable the provision of the wider HR service.
- Issuing employment contracts within 48 hours. ensuring all associated information is administered accurately
- Managing the full onboarding process, ensuring all new starter paperwork is received and updated on the HR system prior to the employee’s first pay run
- Taking full ownership of the new starter payroll tracker and escalating concerns as appropriate
- Ensuring the health check and background check processes are fully administered and followed prior to their start date
- Loading all employee information onto Workday accurately and in a timely manner
- Issuing new starter emails to hiring managers to ensure effective communication with new starters prior to their start dates
- Chasing probation and induction checklists, issuing confirmation letters to support the administration of employee benefits and concluding the onboarding cycle
- Populating and issuing accurate letters in relation to reference requests, salary and job changes and leavers
- Owning all HR system updates
- Checking and approving season ticket loans for employees who have passed probation in a timely manner
- Dealing with pension contributions and reconciliations
- Coordinating HR projects and taking minutes as required
- Taking full ownership of and responding to all general enquiries sent to the HR inbox for the respective areas of the business
- Providing accurate and timely reporting as required
- One to two years of proven experience within an HR and Payroll administration role
- Proven experience of advising employees and line managers on basic HR queries
- You must be immediately available
- Highly competent in the use of HR Systems, experience using Workday and ADP is highly desirable
- Sound knowledge of employment law and its implications with the work of an HR team
- Analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and errors in reporting
- Intermediate or above in Excel
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.