HR Shared Service Manager
I'm working with a Global Manufacturing Organisation to recruit a lead for their HR Shared Service Centre in South Wales. Candidate will ideally have previous shared service and team management experience.
A global manufacturer within the FMCG space.
Key responsibilities for the HR Shared Services Manager include:
- Maintaining customer satisfaction for the services provided by the UK Shared Service Centre.
- Provide leadership support to the HR Administration team.
- Acting as the main point of contact for UK employees, ensuring that all HR related issues are reviewed and fixed wherever possible.
- Managing customer relationships through surveys, mystery shopping, change control processes, issue logs, process improvement initiatives and weekly/monthly reviews.
- Managing resource in the team, planning against peaks and troughs in demand, tracking SLAs and KPIs, and operating within agreed budgets.
- Keeping abreast of relevant HR legislation, ensuring that we remain compliant with our internal standards and legal requirements.
- Providing personal and professional development opportunities and line management to a team of five, as well as being an active member of the UK SSC Leadership team, contributing to overall strategy.
- Building effective relationships with key partners within the business, across a diverse set of groups, ensuring the UK business has a seamless experience when working with the UK HR SSC.
As the successful HR Shared Services Manager, you will demonstrate:
- Educated to degree level and/or an HR professional qualification.
- Experience managing a transactional team in a Shared Service Centre environment.
- Knowledge of HR legislation, processes, policies, practices, trends and technologies.
- Ability to deliver strategies, objectives, business process improvements, transformation projects.
- Experience managing and motivating a team through periods of change.
- Resilient, with strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, able to manipulate data in Excel and present in PowerPoint.
- Experience of a Workday implementation.
- A competitive basic salary ranging from £45,000 - £55,000.
- 10% bonus.
- Company pension and share scheme.
- Life assurance and income protection.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Cycle to work scheme and shopping discounts.