3 days left
- Full Time
One of the world's leading technology social media company are on the lookout for candidates with high volume scheduling experience with a passion for providing exceptional customer service. If you come from a background of booking management, diary organisation, scheduling or fast paced recruitment we want to speak to you.
This is an 11-month temporary opportunity as a Recruitment Coordinator for one of the biggest household names across the world. You will be an integral partner to the recruiters, helping them to bring in the top talent by providing a seamless candidate journey from day one to offer stage.
- Scheduling high volume interviews across multiple time zones per week, from initial phone screen through to final stage
- Liaising with candidates and hiring managers regarding their interview process, both onsite and virtually
- Tracking and updating details on the company tracking system
- Performing adhoc administrative duties
- 2-3 years’ experience in a fast paced scheduling position – this could be across travel booking, diary management, onboarding or training coordination
- Exceptional customer service experience
- A passion for problem solving
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.