2 days left
- Full Time
Interested in working for one of the world’s leading technology organisations as a Recruitment Coordinator? This is a high-volume scheduling and coordinating role within a hardworking team environment. They are looking for someone to come on board as a Recruitment Coordinator on a 11-month temporary basis.
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews across all functions such as marketing, engineering and finance
- Operating within a large global team having the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues in the Americas and the Asia Pacific region
- Securing interview panels, scheduling interviews across multiple time zones, booking interview rooms and candidate travel and problem solving when required
- Being the candidates first point of contact
- Building relationships with staffing partners, hiring managers and teams
- 1-2 years high volume scheduling experience
- Advanced user of G-Suite products including Docs, Sheets, Gmail and Calendar
- Proven creativity, flexibility, and ability to problem-solve and navigate complicated, ambiguous situations with ease
- Exceptional Written and Verbal communication skills
- 25 days annual leave prorated
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.