Do you have a minimum of three years’ experience as a full life cycle Recruiter? One of the world’s leading technology companies is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join their team on a 12-month temporary basis. The successful candidate will be supporting all stages of the recruitment life cycle. You will be finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. Must be fluent in English and at least one other European language.
- Working effectively with a large volume of candidates and hiring managers
- Managing the 360-life cycle of candidate recruitment
- Developing relationships with senior stakeholders and line manager throughout the recruitment process
- Liaising with approved agencies and ensuring information sharing across all partners
- 3 - 5 years’ proven high-volume 360 recruitment and sourcing experience, handling approximately 15 - 20 vacancies
- Passionate about the technology industry
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter and G-Suite
- Be fluent in English and at least one other European language
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.