HR Business Partner
6 days left
- Full Time
HR Business Partner (12 months ftc) - North London/Hertfordshire - £55-60,000 plus excellent benefits
I have worked with this client (commercial) for a number of years and they have a fantastic HR team. One of their HR Business Partners is going on maternity leave. The role will report into the Head of HR working closely with the business to deliver great results and support a challenging change agenda and growth strategy. This is a demanding hands-on role so you will need to be a self-starter and finisher, confident at engaging with employees at all levels with a strong generalist HR background.
- Build trusted relationships
- Provide guidance to support effective organisation design, building strong relationships/succession pipelines
- Support the management of workforce planning and reporting
- Develop strategies to facilitate career development and progression
- Liaise with senior leaders re performance management
- Support the Head of HR re positive employee proposition, workplace culture and managing initiatives
- Support the maintenance of all HR policies/procedures
- Ad-hoc Projects
Ideally you will be CIPD Qualified or equivalent with strong, proven HR Generalist experience within a Commercial fast paced environment. Development, D&I and Performance Management is essential.
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly