Global Mobility Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
A gobal FTSE 250 business are looking for a Global Mobility Manager to join their Human Resources and Personnel team on a 12 month contract with potential to go perm.
A gobal FTSE 250 business are looking for a Global Mobility Manager to join their team on a 12 month contract with potential to go perm.
Role of the Global Mobility Manager in London:
The primary objective of this role is to work collaboratively throughout the business to provide successful transfers of employees across our global business supporting the organisation's talent and development programme.
This role is responsible for global program compliance, supplier partner management, being the main point of contact for escalations, and ensuring the program meets the needs of our regional and global businesses and stakeholders. Additionally, the role is responsible for the day-to-day management of global mobility program for Directors and all employees transferring into the UK, UAE, and South Africa.
- Apply mobility-related expertise in consultation with regional HR community / GM counterparts and other key stakeholders; provide advice on the mobility program, compliance, and market best practices.
- Manage the end to end assignment process acting at the primary point of contact for Director+ transferees across the global business.
- Oversee the end-to-end assignment process acting as the primary point of contact for inbound transferees to the UK, UAE and South Africa.
- Engage and coordinate regional relationships with third party supplier partners (tax, relocation, immigration), ensuring excellent service levels to our employees
- Provide day-to-day administration and coordination and quality assurance for the global mobility program and tasks, anticipating, escalating, and resolving issues.
- Support tax preparation services including data collection, reporting, and payments.
- Partner and collaborate with the HR Director community on global mobility projects
- Contribute to the evolution of policies and processes applying a strong focus on continuous improvement for how the process can be made more efficient and effective whilst supporting the international mobility needs of the organization
- Acting as a point of escalation for the global mobility team and stakeholders
- Provide reports and data analytics as needed to key stakeholders.
- Strong experience as a Global Mobility specialist or manager
- Strong knowledge of global mobility processes including, experience with immigration/visa requirements, roles and responsibilities of local office staff, finance methodology, relocation advice, and a sound grasp of what makes mobility programs successful for all stakeholders
- General knowledge of expat tax, social security, law and immigration, and salary/payroll related issues.
£45-55k + bonus, hyrbid working