- Full Time
Payroll Officer - Chelmsford - £25,000 - £28,000 Plus Benefits
Oakleaf Partnership are working exclusively with a leading global insurance firm located in Chelmsford Essex to recruit a Payroll Officer to join the established team.
The role will be reporting into the Head of Payroll and will taking ownership for a large part of the Payroll Population.
- Help to process a Large monthly payroll and deal with all queries within your ledger.
- Reconcile the income Tax and NI balances each month.
- Providing strong customer service to employees ensuring a seamless process from end to end.
- Assist with Year End P35 & P11D'S.
- Help to process benefits through the payroll (season ticket loans etc).
- Keep up to date with changes in payroll & taxation legislation.
- Strong understanding of UK payroll (end to end)
- Keen to develop skill set long term.
- Strong team player
- Be able to work to deadlines to ensure payroll is processed correctly.
- Be local to Chelmsford.
Apply for Payroll Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly