HR Advisor (Manufacturing Industry)
F/T 40 hours PW or P/T 32 hours PW
Flexible Working with 3 days PW on site
£30 to £35k PA (pro rata) and dependent on experience
We are a fast-growing manufacturing company specialising in the manufacture of high-precision machined components for the automotive sector. We are committed to producing quality products and service and have achieved IATF: 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management standard.
Supporting the HR Manager in the delivery of an efficient and effective HR support and advisory service to staff – providing first line contact on all people related issues consistent with internal processes and legal requirements.
To provide first-line generalist HR advice and support on terms and conditions of employment and HR policies and procedures, with a view to resolving matters on advice.
Responsibility for Induction Process and familiarisation with the Company systems, policies and procedures for all new staff.
Maintain systems and processes such as recruitment, contract changes, redundancy. Liaising with departments to ensure that paperwork is completed and returned and provide advice on those processes as required.
Arrange and attend informal/formal meetings and hearings with the HR Manager ensuring accuracy of paperwork and note taking.
Provide advice on absence management issues.
Provide HR and admin support with investigations, capability, grievance and disciplinary.
To support HR Manager with admin support on organisational changes including restructures, redundancy etc.
To contribute to the review and development of HR systems and policies.
Qualifications and Experience
- CIPD qualified to Level 5 and educated to general degree level
- Essential; 3+ years’ experience in a Generalist HR Advisor role within a manufacturing environment
- Experienced with HR Administration and ER
- Proficiency in recruitment attraction
- High level of professional credibility and able to deal assertively and confidentially at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with experience of drafting business correspondence
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Familiarisation with: BreatheHR, Sage Payroll and Peninsula Business Systems
- Able to work independently, be detail oriented, organised with the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines whilst remaining calm
- Bonus scheme
- Death in Service cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Length of Service Holiday Entitlement and Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Free onsite parking and good staff facilities
Experience of working within the manufacturing industry will be beneficial.
For Further details and how to apply, please click the apply button.
Applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible. We reserve the right to review applicants on receipt of application.