Brand new role, headhunting subject-matter experts in Sustainability for this very unique, very relevant consultancy business.
Permanent role, salary up to £55,000 (based on experience), London based
A unique and massively relevant Consultancy firm (founded in 2019) that provides expert advice and consultancy to their clients around Sustainability / ESG
The new TA Manager will focus predominantly on building their bank of Sustainability consultants through headhunting of talent and screening of internal applicants. Also, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the Sustainability field will also be required, to inform and direct publications and events. More details in the 'Successful candidate / applicant' section.
Ideal candidates will bring the following:
- Demonstrable experience of headhunting consultants / subject matter experts, using numerous channels and platforms, potentially on an international scale
- Headhunting / attracting subject matter experts in Sustainability / ESG - or comparable interest in / passion for this field
- Headhunting 5+ consultants / subject-matter experts per month - creating a network or 'bank' of consultants at various levels - able to pick great talent 'from the crowd'
- Screening internal applicants for quality and suitability (including interview and selection, at times)
- Responding quickly to clients' needs, identifying suitable consultants from the 'bank' based on clients' specific needs / requirements
- Maintaining CRM and records of new / existing 'bank' members
- Maintaining relationships with the 'bank' of consultants - regular correspondence, marketing emails, etc.
- Keeping fully up-to-speed with latest research in Sustainability - reviewing expert blogs and research papers - planning the firm's publications based on the latest data and trends
- Organizing events (webinars), engaging the consultants / subject matter experts to participate / deliver (1+ every 3 months)
- Opportunity to join this unique and massively relavent organisation.
- Brand new, permanent role
- Salary up to £55,000 (based on experience)
- Opportunity to network and engage with subject matter experts in this highly relevant field