An Accountancy looking for a HR Advisor to join a small HR team.
An Accountancy based in Central London.
The successful HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for HR enquiries
- Advising and updating policies and procedures
- Recruitment including advising line managers, writing JD's
- Assisting with employee relations
- Ensuring the HRIS is updated
- Assisting with TUPE
The successful HR Advisor will have:
- Advised employees on HR policies and procedures
- Used HRIS systems, such as, BreathHR
- Worked within a HR function previously
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
The successful HR Advisor can expect a salary between £30-35,000 based on experience