HR Operations Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
The HR Operations Manager will support the HR team throughout the lifecycle of the employee, through accurate use of systems from offer stage through the onboarding, performance management & exit of the employee.
A well established brand.
- Managing and developing the HR team - including performance management, delegation of duties and ensuring the correct resource structure is in place to provide the required services
- Ensure all information on the HR system is accurate
Look for continuous opportunities to improve systems and process in the interaction of HR with functions
- Manage the system administration of multiple systems, including HR/ Payroll systems
- Delivery of new systems or processes within agreed timelines and budgets
Support line managers in creating a work environment where colleagues are engaged, motivated and thrive
- Implementation and review of effective processes
- Support with first line support/advice for all HR/ Payroll/ self-service system users in accordance with SLAs.
- Create and analyse people data for the HR function
- Participate in and support on HR projects
- Support, design and deliver internal ad-hoc internal training sessions
- Minimum CIPD Level 5 or can show desire of working towards
- Experience within an FMCG business is advantageous
Flexibility to travel internationally
- Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work on more than one task at a time
- HR Systems experience
- Excellent benefits package on offer