4 days left
- Full Time
Ashley Kate are delighted to be partnering with our leading logistics client in Oxford who are seeking a highly experienced Payroll Manager/Specialist on a full time, permanent basis.
You must be able to hit the ground running in this key Payroll position and will have excellent skills and sound knowledge of Payroll and T&A systems.
This is a very hands on role where you we be responsible for the delivery of the weekly and monthly payroll for over 800 employees.
You will be a self starter, who can work independently and to strict time scales and be able to support the HR Manager and Finance Director.
Payroll Manager - About you.
- A proven background in managing a UK payroll function is essential.
- Manage payroll's daily activities to ensure the effectiveness/efficiency of the payroll function
- Be responsible for preparation and assurance of the monthly payroll data presented for payroll sign off
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Manage and resolve issues relating to payroll production
- Oversee compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Review and improve payroll policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with Payroll legislation and updates
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction for the Payroll team
- Provide an ongoing support to HMRC, CSA, Job Seekers Agency and others alike
- Provide specialist advice on highly complex issues relating to Payroll and Pensions, Statutory Requirements
Apply for Payroll Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly