Resourcer - 3 Month FTC
1 day left
- Full Time
Talent Sourcer Job - UK roles
A new Talent Sourcer role has come up for an exciting Tech company who are looking for you to join their team. If you are an agency recruiter or an in house recruiter looking to take the next step then this role could be for you.
The business has recently gone through a lot of growth and want you to be able identify the best talent on the market, set up projects, market map and help support the recruiters.
The role is on an initial 3-month FTC with the view to go on longer.
Talent Sourcer Job - UK roles Responsibilities
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Talent Sourcer Job - UK roles Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
- Worked in a Tech company or matrix organisation.
- European language desireble
If you feel that this Talent Sourcer Job - UK roles job is for you? Then please apply now !
Apply for Resourcer - 3 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly