7 days left
- Full Time
Recruitment Administrator, up to £21k pa plus benefits, Gloucester office based - perm, temp to perm or temp.
Your new company
Large public sector organisation.
Your new role
Open to candidates on a perm, temp or temp to perm basis. This role is part of a busy team and supporting the recruitment process:
- To take responsibility for advertising new posts, setting them up on the system and creating them on job sites, ensuring that the relevant permissions are in place.
- To carry out work arising from the recruitment process, efficiently and to tight timescales, including shortlisting of candidates on the jobs website, sending out interview letters and e-packs to interviewing panels.
- To request references for successful candidates following interview, ensuring that vacancies can be filled in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all pre-employment checks are carried out as part of the recruitment process.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with general recruitment enquiries from the public and staff, forwarding messages as appropriate.
- To maintain all recruitment records and filing systems, ensuring that accurate information can be easily obtained.
- To input accurate information from off-line application forms that are received in the department onto the job websites, ensuring that information is readily available in line with statutory requirements eg Equality Act 2010.
- Following interview, take responsibility for all documentation including sending Conditional and Formal Offer letters, completing starter forms and sending details to the Training Department to arrange Trust Corporate Induction for all new starters.
- To set up vacancies on the database and upload candidates into the appropriate post.
- Prepare and send out contracts for staff.
- Check Personal files to ensure that all documentation is included before sending to the Line Manager.
- Undertake any other duties which may be reasonably required to support the provision of an efficient and effective recruitment service.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to posses some experience of recruitment or HR administration roles and ideally gained within a large public sector organisation - open to other sector experience too.
What you'll get in return
Good working environment and supportive team. Full range of benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Recruitment Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly