Global Payroll Advisor
We are searching for a talented individual to join one of our clients, a leader in the telecommunications industry, as a Payroll Advisor on a 12 month FTC.
In this position you will support the Global Payroll team, processing global payrolls. This role also includes support to UK payroll project implementations.
- Accountability for all EMEA payrolls assigned
- Performing off-cycle payroll runs, manual deductions, making payroll adjustments, processing manual payments, managing cut off dates and the provision and manipulation of month end payroll summaries, journals, overtime reports etc. to relevant parties
- Maintaining payroll accuracy SLA's
- Managing any internal and external stakeholders queries
- Ensuring compliancy with any local requirements
- Processing payroll and sending payroll file to & from vendor/in-house payroll provider
- Supporting payroll audits, risk and compliance Matrix outcomes
- European Payroll experience essential
- Must be able to manually calculate UK tax and Social security deductions
- Payroll qualified CIPP or similar
- Familiar and working knowledge of global payroll outsourced model
- Excellent excel skills
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, apply now, or email firstname.lastname@example.org