Page Personnel HR are working with a company with offices in Stoke on Trent who have exciting plans for big growth! They are one of the largest organisations in their industry. This is an exciting time for the business and, due to an increase in internal vacancies, they are looking to recruitment an Internal Recruitment Advisor. The role is fast-paced and high volume and offers flexible working from home.
Our client are a large and reputable company who have huge plans for growth. This is an exciting time for the business and, due to an increase in internal vacancies, they are looking to recruitment an Internal Recruitment Advisor to join an internal recruitment team and managing the end-to-end recruitment processes and build strong relationships with hiring managers. The role is fast-paced and high volume and offers flexible working from home. The role is based in Stoke on Trent.
The key responsibilities for the Internal Recruitment Advisor are building and maintaining strong relationships with hiring managers and directors, supporting the UK-wide resourcing strategy, offering guidance on all aspects of recruitment and selection, writing vacancy adverts, arranging interviews, using direct sourcing methods, assisting with campaigns and continuous improvement projects and liaising and updating hiring managers. The role is based in Stoke on Trent and offers flexible working.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in an internal recruitment role
- good knowledge of recruitment processes
- used to working at fast-pace with high volume roles
- excellent communication skills
- ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- computer literate with IT systems and recruitment platforms
- strong time and project management skills
- self-motivation and positive attitude
Our client offers a salary c£30K, good benefits, flexible working.