People Services Manager
As a People Services Manager, you will focus managing and developing a SSC function (including Payroll) to deliver an excellent administrative, fist line advice and MI & Data service.
My client is well recognised within its industry and is respected for the quality of the products they make.
This business boasts a pedigree of innovative, collaborative and customer-centric ways of working.
Our client has embarked on, and will continue to be on the journey of, an exciting change programme to support the business with growth, market share, organisational effectiveness and performance.
Reporting into the Head of HR, this People Services Manager role, will be an operational and strategically aligned position that manages three levels of service;
- Self service
- Tickets, queries and first line advice
- MI, Insights and Systems
As a leader of the function, you will look to strategise and lead on the following areas;
- Self-service embedding, optimisation and development
- HRIS system optimisation and development
- Payroll system optimisation and development
- Process optimisation and development
- Team development and coaching
This role is described as a 'strategic' and 'hands-on' role that will ultimately ensure high service satisfaction for internal customers.
You will lead a small team of HR Advisors, HR Administrators and a Payroll Advisor.
Your base will be their Warrington area office.
To be considered for this People Services Manager appointment, you will have proven experience within a Shared Service / People Service / Service Delivery / Transactional & Operations specialist function. You must also have a proven background in the following;
- Leading cross-functional teams in a service delivery capacity
- HRIS and Payroll experience - preferably with Kronos
- Previous experience of owning, optimising and developing Payroll, or alternatively a strong understanding of Payroll and associated systems
- Process design, optimisation and development - with true application of continuous improvement methodologies and operational excellence
- A true understanding of interpreting and understanding the impact of HR policy, procedures and legislation for Shred Services and across business units
- Experience of leading an Employee Relations team providing first line advice and low to medium risk casework
This role will pay £40,000 to £50,000 per annum (dependant on experience), performance related bonus, car allowance and a suite of benefits.