Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Annapurna HR is partnering with a global Utilities firm on the search for a Talent Acquisition Partner for their West Midlands team. The role will partner with senior stakeholders to scale across the tech teams as the business goes through a significant digital transformation.
- Work closely with the HR, Resourcing and Tech teams to drive hiring plans across the business areas
- Working as part of a dynamic team to bring in top talent.
- Taking full ownership of the candidate journey.
- Working with the business to build key relationships and deliver on hiring needs, prioritising roles in order of importance.
- Working on recruiting projects, with a focus on Diversity and Inclusion and Employer Brand work.
- Proven internal recruitment experience in a similar industry - previous tech recruitment experience is essential.
- Proven success recruiting at-pace in an ever-changing environment.
- Experience recruiting for Tech roles - specifically engineering.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A passion for ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- The ability to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Lots of initiative to take on tasks as required in a growing business and to assist where possible.
This is a great opportunity to join a business at a key point of it's Tech journey. For more information - please apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly