Working in a lean manufacturing environment, you will carry out designated production work tasks to defined standards and within set timescales.
My client is a larger organisation based in Knareborough who specialise in building houses.
- Work within a team of up to 30 people within a defined section of the production line Work in accordance with the relevant operating procedures or manuals for your designated section As directed by your Section Leader, you will complete tasks in a timely manner to ensure the smooth running of the production line. Maintain a workplace that is safe and clean Contribute to problem solving and continuous improvement sessions activities in your team and, the wider production line where appropriate. Use of tools both powered and manual in a responsible manner with due care and attention Any other reasonable tasks as requested by your Section Leader
* No formal education required for the right candidate
* Working with others
* Completing tasks to tight deadlines
* Problem solving or troubleshooting
* Logical and creative thinking skills.
* Willingness to learn new tasks
* Positive attitude towards teamwork
* Reliability and excellent timekeeping skills
* Flexible approach to changing priorities
Competitive salary, attendance bonus, holidays, training and development!