Recruiter x 2
Our client is an international organisation based in Farnborough, Hampshire. To meet rising volumes and support continual growth they are seeking to recruit 2 Recruiters to join their existing Team. Agency recruiters this could be a huge opportunity to move in house as our client is very open to this alongside inhouse recruiters.
The Recruiter is responsible for managing multiple open roles in the business ensuring the best possible talent is being hired for the business. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Internal Recruiter will build a strong employer brand and ensure the organisation provides a positive candidate experience.
- Work closely with the Recruitment Manager and HR Business Partners to determine current and future business resource requirements
- Build relationships with Hiring Managers to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment processes
- Conduct job briefings with Hiring Managers to understand requirements, creating engaging adverts and posting to relevant attraction sources
- Shortlist CVs and conduct pre-screen interviews to assess candidate suitability
- Provide shortlist of suitable candidates to Hiring Managers for interview
- Direct sourcing of candidates through talent pools, candidate attraction portals, LinkedIn
- Coordinate interview scheduling and support Hiring Managers / candidates with the offer, screening and onboarding process
- Act as a single point of contact to the candidate and Hiring Manager
- Drive best recruitment practice within the business, supporting operational leadership with advice and upskilling where required
- Ensure data in ATS is kept up to date and accurate at all times
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter or Agency Recruiter
- Proven experience of Internal Recruitment/ Agency Recruitment
- Recent exposure to working in a fast-paced recruitment team managing multiple roles across a variety of departments
- Solid understanding of talent pool's and candidate attraction Initiatives
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and CV databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary & Benefits
- Salary c£40,000
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA medical Health Care
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Company Pension
- On-site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.