The Resourcing Advisor will manage the end to end recruitment process whilst supporting the Resourcing Operational Lead to implement recruitment strategy. The role is integral in ensuring our client retain the very best talent whilst providing a professional and efficient service to the business.
Our client work tirelessly to offer a 5* service to thousands of people across the UK, working with communities to offer a variety of services and offer a support system. They are looking for passionate people to join their HR team to ensure the best talent is recruited into the business.
The main duties of the Resourcing Advisor are:
- Working closely with the Resourcing Operational Lead to support the UK-wide resourcing strategy
- To provide support and guidance to Senior managers / Hiring Managers on all aspects of recruitment and selection
- Working collaborating with all Hiring Managers to determine both current and future resourcing requirements
- Management of vacancy approval process, ensuring the workflow continues for seeking relevant approval for new vacancies
- Identifying, organising and initiating recruitment advertising activity through relevant media channels to generate prospective candidates
- Utilise direct sourcing methods including LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards and other direct resourcing methodologies
- Screening CV's against set job descriptions and pre-qualifying candidates
- Provide short list to hiring managers
- Arrange interviews and support with interview guides
- Assist with the interviewing and selection process, liaising with Hiring Managers for relevant paperwork and preparing selected candidates for entry into the business
- Assist with Continuous Improvement Projects
- Provide regular vacancy updates to all Hiring Managers
- Work towards team KPI's and SLA's
We are ideally looking for someone with previous internal recruitment experience. You must be confident yet approachable and able to work in a fast paced environment. You will require exceptional organisational skills and resilience.
£30,000 - £33,000 dependant on experience.