- Full Time
HR Administrator | Manchester City Centre | £11.90 per hour (Basic Hourly Rate) | Temp
An exciting opportunity to join a large, international finance organisation. They are currently seeking a HR Administrator, on a 6 month temporary basis, to start immediately.
Excellent development opportunities available.
Your New Role
In your new role as HR Administrator your responsibility is to provide recruitment administrative support to colleagues and candidates.
You will be responsible for tasks such as arranging interviews (coordinating the diaries of internal interviewers and candidates), offer letter and pack generation, management of spreadsheets, on-boarding, distribution of CV's to key stakeholders, producing employment contracts, ensuring completion of the full on-boarding process and submitting all relevant paperwork.
What You'll Need
- Recruitment Admin or general Administrative Experience.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment.
- A high level of accuracy.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with a strong result focus.
- To be an enthusiastic team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate professionally at all levels both verbally and in writing.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.