Newly created HR team as an HR Assistant on a temporary contract to go permanent after 8 weeks.
Must be North east based as you will be required to work a hybrid model - mixture of homeworking and remote working.
Your new company
Delighted to be partnering with one of my long term clients in the Newcastle region who is on the look out to recruit two HR assistant to join their expanding team in the North East hub. Within this role you will be responsible for providing administrative support to both sites in the UK across the HR function and deliver on wider business needs.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Providing support to the HR team on administrative tasks
- Maintaining employee files and ensure all electronic filing is updated on a weekly basis as minimum.
- Monitoring the HR Inbox
- Support on ad-hoc administration tasks for all HR functions
- Ad-hoc project work
- Overseeing the full employee lifecycle
- Assisting Recruitment Advisors and Managers and schedule interviews
- Support on absence management and parental leave
- Act as the first point of contact for employees, managers and the HR team on policies and process
- Work closely with the HR Systems team
What you'll need to succeed
To be a successful applicant you will need to demonstrate experience in the following;
- Working in a similar administration or HR position previously
- interest in HR and is keen to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment Must present a professional, friendly
- Confident and flexible approach to taking on new tasks and projects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly