Payroll Co-Ordinator - Permanent - Part time 4 days a week - £30 pro rata + benefits- Luxury Retail - Central London
My client is globally established luxury retailer seeking a Payroll Co-Ordinator.
Currently they are in pursuit of a Payroll Co-Ordinator on a permanent Part time basis to work alongside the wider HR business overseeing:
- In house UK & EMEA payroll
- Strong Manual Calculations and excel experience
- Assisting with HR queries
To be considered successful for this assignment, you will need to have had experience of:
-Strong knowledge of UK in house payroll
- Processing 350+ monthly payroll across 6 EMEA entities
- Liaising with Head of HR to process Benefits through payroll
- Dealing with any general HR queries from new starters to assisting with recruitment
- processing and checking payroll data manually with Excel and dealing with any queries
This role will be a hybrid of working remotely & office based
If you are an experienced payroller with an interest in HR- APPLY NOW!