HR & Talent Coordinator - 6 week role
HR & Talent Coordinator - 6-week role - immediate start
Are you a HR coordinator/ Recruitment assistant looking for role? Then we may have a role for you!
Oakleaf are looking for an experience HR coordinator who can com in and help a Tech business in the next 6 weeks with onboarding and support the recruiters on various projects.
The role works in a really collaborative team and they offer great support. The role is on an initial 6 week basis with the possibility to go on longer!
What you will be doing?
- manage the talent acquisition, recruitment activities from start to end and on-boarding processes for all employees and partners.
- create offers and contracts of employment for successful candidates, and obtain employment references and other necessary pre-employment checks in a timely manner prior to their scheduled start date.
- oversee compliance for new starters
- update and maintain all human resources databases, employee/partners records and filing systems, including co-ordinating the archiving process.
- undertake administrative day to day tasks to keep the department running smoothly (including raising purchase orders, organising authorisation of invoices, and post), ordering stationery as necessary and taking minutes of meetings if required.
What you must have!
- Must have previous experience of recruitment or hR processes.
- ideally hold a hr qualification
- experience of advising on human resources policies and procedures.
- experience of administrating monthly HR or recruitment checks
If you feel that this role is for you , then please apply now!