Recruitment Advisor | Manchester | £32,000 Support the management of a portfolio of vacancies across all locations, from advertising, sourcing, collating CVs and shortlisting for interview.Utilise multiple channels and tools to identify passive and active job seekers.Conduct complex internet based searches using a wide variety of search engines, social media, direct approach calls, networks, directories and other recruitment tools and databases.Understand the best ways to find qualified, passive candidates and how to identify networking opportunities to build robust candidate pipelines and talent pools for current and future needs.Write and upload job adverts to the company website and contracted external websites.Screen applicants from direct marketing campaigns, referrals and assess their suitability.Telephone interview candidates and produce short lists for specific vacancies.Coordinate and support assessment centres and interview days for specific vacancies and other recruitment activity such as volume projects.Prepare offer information and other ad hoc administrative requirements when necessary.Work with the Resourcing and Talent Acquisition Manager to produce relevant reports and other MI as required.Assist with presentations/exhibitions where required in order to promote careers and market the brand across all locations.Maintain, develop and update information held on Intranet, company website and external websites including live vacancies and recruitment procedures where appropriate.Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
An exciting opportunity to join a leading, global professional firm who are currently seeking a Recruitment Advisor, on a 6 Month FTC, to join their organisation. The role is currently based in Manchester, with the opportunity to work remotely available. There is also potential to secure a permanent position if successful within this role.
Your New Role
In your new job as Recruitment Advisor you will be responsible for recruiting appropriate candidates that the client will deem suitable and competent for the available roles. You will support the internal and external recruitment and resourcing activities within the organisation in order to maintain a quick and efficient service to candidates and hiring managers. You will also support the recruitment team in sourcing, interviewing and selecting prospective employees, whilst also completing any recruitment related administrative duties.
What You'll Need
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (experience gained in house or in RPO is desirable, with prior recruitment experience in the legal sector being a distinct advantage).
- Experience in a Professional Services/Legal background where possible.
- High competence levels in using a wide range of sourcing tools and techniques, including internet and tech.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a proven track record of successfully managing a high volume of vacancies at any one time where possible.
- Strong IT skills, including an intermediate knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to work closely within a team, sharing workload where necessary.
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Resilience, creativity and confidence.
What You'll Get in Return
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible Working
- Generous Benefits
- Company Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Bonus Scheme
If you're interested in this recruitment advisor role in Manchester, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.