Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this entrepreneurial brand based in Bath with offices across the globe, to recruit a talented HR Advisor for an initial 6 month FTC.
The business is entering a new phase and you will be instrumental in helping place the people agenda at the very heart of the business.
As HR Advisor you will partner with managers across the business in relation to employee policies, procedures and ways of working. The business is always evolving so it's important that you can move with the needs of the business, changes in legislation etc and evolve HR practices as necessary.
The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic and an outgoing personality with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders. This is a busy team in a rapidly growing business so you will need to be able to spin many plates in order to thrive.
- Advise and coach managers to effectively apply and embed the ways of working throughout the employee life cycle
- Advise and coach managers on the application of people policies and procedures, supporting employee relations issues as necessary
- Support People focused projects such as one off initiatives or larger more complex projects such as business acquisitions and everything in between
- Supporting the gathering and analysis of data, allowing the team to make informed decisions as a result
- Ownership of data integrity within the HRIS, lead on employee absence issues monitoring the business metrics and providing advice and guidance to managers
- Solid experience within an HR generalist role is essential
- Demonstrable working knowledge of UK employment legislation and its application in a business context
- Experience within a fast paced, growing organisation
- Tech-savvy with a strong grasp of how to use data to inform people decisions. Experience of maintaining and reporting from an HRIS is highly important
- CIPD qualifications are desirable
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to keep on top of multiple competing priorities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written - confident to communicate with a variety of stakeholders and be visible in the business
- Resilience to working in a fast-paced and dynamic business
- Ambitious with a will to develop and grow
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging opportunity and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly