We are currently working with an international banking client who are looking for an HR Analyst to support the HR Operations team on a 12 Month fixed term basis. This role will be varied and fast pace, and will be actively involved in the smooth running of the HR function and administration.
- Maintenance of HR information system and other databases and spreadsheets to ensure accuracy in line with all employee processes, including new starters and leavers
- Provide support to the HR Operations Team in preparing MI reports, and presenting data in a meaningful way
- Support with recruitment activities, including: onboarding, background checks, new hire orientations, compliance checks e.g. work permits
- Drafting new starter contracts, employee administration, employee contracts, and internal movers administration
- Support hiring initiatives including events, onboarding, new hire orientation and work permit application process as required.
- Ensure all third party benefit and payroll provider invoices are thoroughly checked and processed in a timely manner
- Manage the process of benefits administration, including: season ticket loans, long standing service benefits
- Provide assistance during the annual performance cycle for all stakeholders who are holding performance reviews keeping systems updated
- Accurately maintain records of employees' training and development in the HR system.
- Act as the first point of contact for internal enquiries for the HR inbox relating to HR Operations
- Support the HR Business Partners with administration of employee life cycle processes such as updating systems, checklists & trackers
- Good analytical skills and methodical approach
- Previous experience with HR systems is essential
- A positive and efficient relationship builder
- Excellent excel skills are essential
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Previous HR administration experience