HR Advisor - Manchester
3 days left
- Full Time
Senior HR Advisor - Manchester
£30,000 - £35,000
A Senior HR Advisor opportunity working for a professional services firm based in Manchester. The successful candidate will have proven generalist HR knowledge and have strong employee relations knowledge. This role will be based in Manchester.
The HR Advisor will support the HR Business Partners and Management population in the business and be required to support on all employee relations, HR projects, talent management and succession planning. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has worked across financial services , professional services or a corporate environment to join a high performing team.
Senior HR Advisor duties:
- Assist the HR Business Partners with the annual salary review process working as a
- project team with the HR Business Partners and the Senior HR team.
- Carrying out end of probation review meetings, monitoring probation periods
- including follow up performance reviews and managing termination meetings when necessary.
- Absence Management - proactively monitoring absence levels, dealing with long term sickness,
- preparing occupational health referrals and liaising with Benefits team regarding Group Income Protection claims.
- Working with the HR Business Partners, senior HR team and the business on various
- change-management projects within the firm.
- Talent Management Reporting
For more information please get in touch.
Apply for HR Advisor - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly