Recruiter - Leeds City Centre
Your new company
Hays HR are looking to recruit a permanent recruiter to recruit into businesses with the West Yorkshire area across the public and private sector. You will be handing the candidate side of the recruitment process and have the opportunity to develop into a Key Account Manager once you complete the training programme should you wish.
Your new role
You will working as part of a well established team and will be responsible for sourcing candidates throughout West Yorkshire to fill roles that the Key Account Managers source and manage.
This will include:
- Meeting with and contacting new and existing candidates to create a pipeline of talent for current and future jobs
- Creating and posting job adverts
- Using social media channels for candidate attraction
- Organising candidate interviews
- Working with the Key Account Managers to ensure the candidate process runs smoothly
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally come from a recruitment background (inhouse or agency). You will be commercially minded and have a hunger to succeed.
- Previous recruitment or customer focussed experience is ideal but not essential
- A drive to work towards targets and be rewarded on your achievements
What you'll get in return
This opportunity sits within a busy well-established area of the business, which is a key investment area for the company. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to work within a company with the backing of established relationships.
You will also receive:
- The backing of a Global Company
- A very comprehensive training programme - allowing for quick progressing
- The ability to earn a bonus from your first day
- A competitive package
- Direction from highly experienced Directors
- Continuous learning and development, both professionally and personally
- Specific tools and technology which enable you to open doors with candidates and clients
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Incentives and rewards
- The opportunity for recognition at awards
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket loans
- Paid charity day
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.