Talent Development Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
A leading global FTSE 250 business are looking for a Talent Development Manager to join the wider Human Resources team in London with the option of remote working
Global FTSE 250 business
Purpose of the Talent Development Manager role:
This business-critical role will help us support the continued operational success of both long-standing team members, managers & leaders as well as new joiners to our business. This will be a varied role allowing the successful candidate to work on global projects, facilitate group training, deliver 121 coaching, and work very closely with our digital learning platform. They will work closely with senior stakeholders, the regional TD team and the global digital learning team to identify learning needs and deliver a cohesive blended learning curriculum for the various target groups, aligned to the business needs. This role allows a high level of autonomy whilst having the benefit of an established team around them.
- Identify learning needs, design and implement learning solutions aligned to business requirements, liaising with the relevant stakeholders.
- Facilitating blended operational and management development training programmes.
- Business Partnering with senior stakeholders to design and facilitate a variety of bespoke training interventions.
- Work closely with regional leadership to advise on and support with development trends across their business.
- Involvement in both national and global TD projects with regional Talent Development teams and the Digital Learning Center of Excellence.
- Maintaining and developing existing content. Designing and writing content when required.
- Coaching managers for career development in order to blend the acquired knowledge into everyday situations.
- Champion good learning practices and advancements in social and digital learning which can be applied to learning initiatives globally.
Skills / Qualification / Experience:
- Experience as a trainer/ facilitator. You will have a demonstrated passion for training and developing people.
- Experience gained in recruitment or sales is highly desirable
- Strong internal consulting, excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Curious, solution driven, with a positive "Can do" attitude, proactivity and ability to support and define actions that meet challenges
- Growth mindset approach to self development.
- Confident presenter, the ability to facilitate thought provoking conversations through excellent listening and questioning skills.
- Able to inspire enthusiasm and get people on board.
- MBTI or Coaching experience / certification desirable.
- Familiar with learning design and development tools.
- Accuracy, strong analytical skills combined with business acumen and data driven mind-set, with attention to detail, excellent quality management skills and high-level of customer experience orientation.
- A passionate, self-motivated team player who is at ease collaborating with virtual / cross-functional teams.
Remote working and will consider people for 4 or 5 days per week