Page Personnel HR are working with a global manufacturing company with offices in Wythenshawe. They are embarking on a period of exciting change and recruiting an HR Advisor to support with all core areas of HR including payroll. This is a permanent role that offers some flexible working.
Our client are a global manufacturing company with a complex and efficient HR structure. They are embarking on a period of exciting change. Due to these changes, they are recruiting an HR Advisor to support their UK employees with all core areas of HR including payroll. Their offices are in Wythenshawe. This is a permanent role that offers some flexible working.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are managing and coordinating the UK HR service delivery, delivering employee engagement initiatives and supporting transformation programmes, managing the UK payroll and coordinating all related activities, collating data, producing reports and liaising with outsourced payroll provider, supporting the end-to-end recruitment processes, managing the onboarding process for new starters, coordinating learning across the business, conducting training needs analysis and assisting in the design and delivery of training, managing complex employee relations cases, liaising with trade union representatives, and assisting with some HR administration. The role is based in Wythenshawe.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience in a generalist HR role
- knowledge of full cycle payroll processes
- experience with complex Employee Relations
- computer literacy with MS Office and HR systems
- ability to produce reports and utilise data
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- willingness to travel across sites when required
- CIPD certification or qualified by experience
Our client offers a salary c£35K, flexible working, good benefits and on-site parking