HR & Operations Manager
This HR & Operations Manager is a varied and dynamic role working within the core HR area and supporting the business to ensure the smooth running of the operations through effective HR administration and management. The role is based in the Brackley area, with parking onsite and a great family feel company able to offer stability for someone on a permanent basis
This regional Engineering business partner with organisations across the world and pride themselves on being a local employer of choice and offering staff the opportunity to be in a stable working environment. Based in the Brackley area they have a great HR team needing a senior individual who is able to support across more than just HR Administration management to include logistics, compliance, reporting etc.
This HR & Operations Manager position will have a mix of the following duties and responsibilities;
- Full HR system approval management to include ensuring approvals for any Workday system changes and adjustments
- Manage the accurate upkeep of HR Data accuracy
- Manage the company training schedule and calendar
- Manage the necessary compliance and certification checks for new starters and third party suppliers
- Assist on ensuring the correct freight packing requirements in place for global mobility of staff and engineering products
- Group reporting for HR Documentation
The successful HR & Operations Manager will have a core HR knowledge to ensure they can manage the coordination of HR Activities across the team and the system. HR system experience is key in order to approve any changes, holiday adjustments, training, checks etc. Sound knowledge of HR processes is key and someone must of worked as part of a HR function prior.
Previous supervisory prior team coordination skills are preferred as allocate HR resources effectively and correct any HR system issues. Involvement in coordinating training schedules for staff
Any experience of logistics administration or freight packing would be highly beneficial.
Great highly competitive package for this 5 days per week on site role with stability and progression prospects