Urgent need for an Interim Tech Recruiter to fulfil a TA assignment for several months. You will be responsible for recruiting a portfolio of Tech-related roles - currently circa 30 live roles - such as Developers and Business Analysts. This company based in Reading operate a hybrid working model - 2 days in the office and 3 from home.
You must have strong Tech Recruitment experience and be available at short notice.
Our client based in Reading provides a comprehensive range of services in the realms of land and property
As the Interim Tech Recruiter for this company in Reading, your purpose is to identify, attract and shortlist high-calibre Tech candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of various specific business briefs.
- To attend briefing meetings/calls with Hiring Managers in order to understand the role requirements and candidate specification.
- Attracting suitable active and passive candidates using your network, the database, job boards, and social media.
- Make initial contact with candidates over the phone and email to promote the roles.
- Ensuring eligible candidates are added to the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Conducting initial screening calls to ascertain right to work, technical ability and cultural fit, populating a cover sheet on each candidate.
- Build a shortlist of quality and suitable candidates for the Hiring Managers to review via ATS.
- Whilst undertaking these tasks, you will also be developing and managing a sustainable, high-calibre pipeline of potential candidates for future roles.
- Provide regular market intelligence to inform Hiring Manager.
- Support the development of our Employer Brand and find opportunities to promote it.
- You must operate in line with relevant employment legislation at all times.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR in all your activity.
- General up-keep and cleansing of candidate information within the ATS as required.
- General up-keep of management reports as required.
As the Interim Tech Recruiter, your profile will closely match:
- Strong Tech Recruitment experience.
- Recent experience of recruiting in-house, agency or RPO.
- CV mining and Boolean search skills.
- Expertise in attraction of passive and pro-active candidates through sources such as data base/internet research, referrals and social networking.
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in/knowledge of contractor recruitment and the recent changes to IR35 tax law.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Results orientated and self-motivated, with an ability to work autonomously.
- The ability to assess and initiate things independently.
- IT Literate and proficient with MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of recruitment software and Applicant Tracking Systems.
This is an Interim Tech Recruiter role offering circa £180-200 per day - inside IR35