Were seeking an experienced HR Advisor to support a large scale complex organisation with a full HR & ER Role
An opportunity for an HR Advisor/Senior HR Advisor with broad HR generalist and employer relations case work experiences.
You will be working as part of a proactive HR Team supporting HR Business Partners within divisions with a full suite of HR and ER activities including. : -
- ER Case work - Grievance, Disciplinary, Performance, dismissal, absence, sickness, investigations and projects.
- Monitoring sickness- you will be supporting / advising on an sickness absence project
- other areas including DBS investigations, professional standards investigations and supporting managers / coaching managers with HR Advice and support.
- Recruitment - supporting managers with challenging hard to fill vacancies looking at approaches to fill vacancies.
- Were seeking experienced HR Advsiors/ HR professional who has a solid ER case management background and also wider HR generalist skills
- Ideally CIPD level 5 or 7
- Previous experience of public sector, large complex unionised environments,
- ER Case work including - grievance, disciplinary, absence, performance, capability
- Ideally HR Generalist skills including some recruitment
This role is offered as a initial 6 months fixed term contract to cover for a secondment but potential for future.
Hybrid working role 3 in office / 2 home working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly