HR Manager- 12 Month FTC
Oakleaf are supporting an American Law firm with a London population of circa 350, to recruit an HRM/ Senior HRM to cover a period of maternity, starting in August/ ASAP. They are looking for a generalist who has covered a broad remit, supporting various fee earning practise groups in London.You will suport the Director of Human Resources, to manage the Human Resources function and to provide a seamless service to the London office.
The responsibilities and duties:
* Acting as a key business partner to the London office, under the Director of HR, supporting partners, counsel, associates, business services and secretarial populations in a HR generalist capacity
* Manage the compensation and benefits package for the London Office, linking in salary/bonus to benefits and reward,
* Management and co-ordination of annual salary and bonus review processes
* Management of calculations and creation of annual gender pay gap report as well as supporting statements and internal communications
* Management of firm's appraisal process, introducing the use of Workday in 2020 for business services
* Assisting with roll out of New Partner Counsel Structure
* Responsible for keeping up to date with all changes to Pensions regulations
* Supporting the HR Director and Recruitment Manager with all partner recruitment as appropriate
* Provide support and guidance to partners and employees in the London office on all employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance, absence monitoring and performance management, with a particular focus on Partners, Counsel and Associates;
* Involvement in various D&I initiatives
If you have experience within the Legal Sector, and would like to hear more, apply today.
Apply for HR Manager- 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly